1. Design your own Toy Designer figure
2. It can be in vinyl, resin, plastic, plush, cardboard or recycled
3. Provide a toy design on paper with turn around illustrations or sketches,
and also don’t forget to name your toy design.
4. Bring the mock up design of your Toy Design at the event. One mock up
sample will be for the presentation of the contest.
5. All mock up samples should be final, with colors, design, label branding.
It is optional if you want to make your own packaging or box design.
6. Height size limit of the toy design is up 12 inches only.
7. Bring your entry on June 12, 2016, Sunday from 10am-2pm at the ToyCon
HALL 1 OF SMX CONVENTION CENTER, SM MOA.
8. Fill up the form below and submit it with you entry.
to all participants, please print and fill this form below and bring it
together with your entry
1. Toy Diorama Making (for action figures, mecha, dolls, mini figures)
1. All Entry/Entries should be submitted starting 10am-2pm on June 12, 2016
at the ToyCon venue, HALL 1 OF SMX CONVENTION CENTER, SM MOA.
Judging will start at 4pm and announcement of winners will start at 7pm
1. Contest is open to anyone
2. You can use any type of dolls from Barbie, Pullip, ball jointed dolls,
Bratz, Myscene, mini doll and etc.Dolls can be male or female. (any brand and
3. Create and design your own fashion outfit style, custom for your dolls.
4. Entries can be a custom character or your own original creation
5. Participant can bring 1-2 entries only
6. Bring your entry on June 11, 2016 from 10am-2pm at the Toycon venue at
HALL 1 OF SMX CONVENTION CENTER, SM MOA
Customize mecha any scale - Gundam, TransFormers, ZOIDS, Sentai Robots etc.
Mecha figure should contain its original parts and also add on materials or
1. All Entry/Entries should be submitted between 10am-2pm on June 11, 2016 at
the ToyCon venue, HALL 1 OF SMX CONVENTION CENTER, SM MOA