Toy auctions for charity in our Philippine ToyCon events are held every year of December, but we just can’t wait for our December event, that’s why we are launching our very first online toy auction via Facebook.
For mechanics and online toy auction activities, visit : http://www.facebook.com/events/360032197475787/?ref=22
All are invited to put up items for auction, proceeds of which will go to the Disaster Relief Funds for Typhoon Yolanda Victims.
1. Post your toy items for auction in the Toycon Facebook page
2. Designate whether with the sale of the item, you will donate 100% of the proceeds until 15% (minimum donation pledge)
3. If item is sold, you may set your own meet-ups and deposit donation proceeds to the bank account of Collectibles Unlimited, or you may meet-up in designated Toycon partner events where a Toycon booth will be set up to collect auction proceeds donations and claim your item.
4. Minimum auction item starting price is P100. Please indicate auction increment. Maximum auction duration is three days.
5. Please post your bids on the thread. Bid away and help out as best you can while enjoying your hobby!
Collectibles Unlimited will issue acknowledgement receipts for your donations and will post a full accounting of all sold items and fund collection for the charity auctions. We will also post OR of donation to the designated relief fund, the Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan Operasyon Yolanda of the Ateneo de Manila.
First event for auction item redemption and donations is Komikon on Nov. 16, Saturday at the Bayanihan Center, Pioneer, Pasig City. Booth will be located at the lobby.
here are some more toy auctions for charity organizes by different groups
Big Boys Store - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=680689921964910&set=a.174341859266388.37205.147383321962242&type=1&theater
Maxi Collectors - http://www.facebook.com/toyconph/posts/10152046032552437