2010 Toy Design contest winner
by John Eugene Avila
1. Design your own Toy Designer figure
2. It can be in vinyl, resin, plastic, plush, cardboard or recycled materials.
3. Provide a toy design on paper with turn around illustrations or sketches, and also don’t forget
to name your toy design.
4. Bring the mock up design of your Toy Design at the event. One mock up sample will be for the
presentation of the contest.
5. All mock up samples should be final, with colors, design, label branding. It is optional if you
want to make your own packaging or box design.
6. Height size limit of the toy design is up 12 inches only.
7. Bring your entry on June 16, 2012, Saturday from 10am-4pm at the Megatrade Hall 2 of the Toy Con 2012 event.
8 Fill up the form below and submit it with you entry.
to all participants, please print and fill this form below and bring it together with your entry
Criteria for Judging
Toy Design Year 5 - toy designing contest 2012 at the
The 11th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention 2012
June 15-17, 2012 Megatrade Hall 1-2-3, SM Megamall
Entry No. ________________(to be filled by the committee)
Toy Design name:_________________________
Material used :______________________
Age: ___________ Gender: ______________
for questions and inquiries of the contest, you can email us at email@example.com